The requirement for production chairs is very specific. They can be used in double and treble shifts which demand 24 hour heavy duty chairs. All the production chairs incorporate most of the following safety features:
- Heavy steel chrome base
- Break un-loaded castors or Glides
- Heavy duty spindle
- 24 hour heavy duty mechanism
- Heavy duty steel foot ring
Environment specific components:
- ESD fabric chairs
- ESD vinyl chairs
- ESD polyurethane (PU) chairs
- Standard vinyl chairs
- Standard PU chairs
- Combination of the above
Service and maintenance:
- Free annual service
- Repair on site
- Tagged for tracking history of the chair
- The spindle determines the max and min height of a chair.
- 9” for office chairs
- 11” for medium height work surfaces
- 14” for high work chairs
- There are a range of castors and glides to suit the floor surface.
- Free wheel castors for low chairs and office chairs
- Break unloaded castors for hard surfaces and high work chairs
- Glides for extra safety and stability.
Click on the links below to view the various finishes available.
Torino Collection: https://www.balmoraltextiles.co.uk/torino-collection
Vinyl Collection: https://www.balmoraltextiles.co.uk/vinyl-collection/
Jacobsen Chairs Limited registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No.: 123178
Directors: Joe Jacobsen, Patricia Jacobsen.
VAT No: IE6360146R
Ballybane Industrial Estate,
Tel: 091 752179